1. Scope of this Privacy Statement
AGM Consulting may collect personal information from you in for storage within the following specialized external data storage entities:
- HP LiveVault Backup
- Google Drive
Also information may be stored within AGM Consulting
- AGM Server
- AGM Backup drives
The collection of personal information stored in external entities are placed in servers all over the world.
The types of personal information you provide to us may include:
- personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address
- in some cases, your business contact data
- financial information
- other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product functionality, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data
AGM Consulting will retain information you store on our services for as long as we need it to provide you the services. If you decide to delete your information please note:
(1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from internal and external servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
4. How we share your information
AGM Consulting does not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. AGM Consulting uses a selective range of third parties (HP LiveVault, Google Drive and Dropbox) to provide services to AGM and to you – either directly or indirectly. All of these external companies comply with our Privacy and data security policies and we go to great lengths to ensure that they do not compromise your personal data.
AGM Consulting strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to help maintain data accuracy. AGM Consulting’s employees have reasonable access to personal information that they provided and have reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for anonymization, blockage, or deletion, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
- Password protected
- Security is always tested for vulnerabilities by these external entities
- Not easily accessible via the public internet meaning that the data can be only accessed via specialized logins.
AGM Server employs high security backed by a solid Microsoft Windows Server foundation with up-to-date operating system updates and complex passwords. Data cannot be accessed externally without VPN which is only accessible via the Administrator account. This account is known only to the business owner and I.T Systems Administrators.
HP utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information. The information stored at HP is stored on computer systems located in controlled facilities which have limited access. HP protect the logical access through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Dropbox has a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities. They also continue to work on features to keep your information safe in addition to things like two-factor authentication, encryption of files at rest, and alerts when new devices and apps are linked to your account.
Google will encrypt many of their services using SSL. Google routinely reviews their information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. Google restricts access to Google employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for a particular means, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.