We have approximately twenty years experience working with self managed superannuation funds and their trustees.
If you are a trustee of a self managed superannuation fund, and would like a no obligation free health check of your superannuation fund, please contact our office.
We work closely with ‘best practice’ experts and are at the cutting edge of everything SMSF…
– including advanced pension strategies for income tax efficiency
– advanced pension and other strategies for minimising death taxes on pay out of member benefits to a non-financial dependant family member
– transition to retirement income streams
– use of reserving strategies for significant income tax and capital gains tax savings
– tax free TRIS / TRIP pensions – yes tax free and legal (private binding ruling with ATO suggested)
– management of reversionary pensions and why they are critical in your investment and estate planning
Working with you to create, grow and protect your wealth.
Andrew McDonald is Authorised Representative 1243928 of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence 409361, ABN 89 125 557 002
Tianyao Gao is Limited Authorised Representative 1272024 of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence 409361, ABN 89 125 557 002
Nicoletta Hartley is Limited Authorised Representative 1272862 of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence 409361, ABN 89 125 557 002
Our financial services guide can be found Andrew McDonald Financial Services Guide
02 8964 9906
Level 2, 20 Clarke St,
CROWS NEST, N.S.W. 2065
P.O. Box 486
Sydney NSW 2065
Phone 1300 785 611 Fax 02 8916 4261 Email email@example.com Head Office: Merit Wealth Pty Ltd GPO Box 4463, Sydney NSW 2001 Level 2, 115 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000
Merit Wealth Privacy Statement here Merit Wealth Privacy Statement_636017356307666189